24 August 2008

The Lord Has Prepared Me

I was sitting in church today, thinking about enduring the next 73 days, and it just struck me how the Lord has prepared me for this experience, in so many different ways. From living with my dad and having to struggle to find my own faith, and work on my own for my beliefs, to all the drama Janardan and I had with roommates while we were dating. And lots of other ways as well. And it just made me think of another way that I am uniquely qualified to be Janardan's wife. I may not being doing as well here as I would have hoped, and I may find it harder to love people here than I thought it would be, but I'm surviving, and I can stick to it for 73 more days. And by letting myself have this experience, I am sure I will be prepared for some other thing that the Lord has in store for me, though I hope that is more enjoyable :(

No comments: