17 August 2008

How am I doing?

I feel like I have been taking a beating to my self-esteem since I have started living here, and so while I am still pretty happy with myself, I doubt myself with others, except Janardan, because he is there, and I know that I do good for him, and he doesn't make me think that I don't. I guess I just feel like I do good for the Yris too, but it is unappreciated, and I wonder if I am just deluding myself or something, so I am asking for your solidarity and support. I guess I know that a few people read this, but today I am asking you to tell me how you think I am doing here. I just need to feel supported today.

4 comments:

mandy said...

I am just amazed that you are able to still function under the conditions that you are living in. Hang in there. My in-laws are wonderful and still, after a week, I was done. You are doing great and you are so close to the end!

mk said...

Every time I read a new entry, I just think to myself that if I were in your shoes, somebody would've already gotten punched. A lot. And also I wouldn't be there anymore. I think this blog was a great idea for you, and I'm glad that you get to let us know what's going on so that we can help you get through this (what little help we can be). Point being, I'm amazed at how well you're handling everything. You're wonderful, and soon it will all be over and we can quilt! And you can make cheese! And we can shop! And you can have your own home again!

You're awesome, Jennie. Don't let someone like J's mom beat up your self esteem. She doesn't deserve to influence you that much.

I love you!

Ryan + Angie said...

I, too, am amazed with everything you are going through. "All these things shall give thee experience." Take care of yourself...you can do it!

Emily W said...

You are doing trying to do what is best for you husband to help him out the long run, I think you are being very self sacrificing, and really trying to help him and I admire that.