07 October 2008

Undervalued

Carol thinks we need a full-time nurse for Janardan when we go back to Utah. He disabused her of the notion that we would take one, but I am still higly insulted. And Chandra thinks that she does as much for Andy as I do for Janardan. I may stay in my room the majority of the day playing Mafia, but I still do pretty much everything for Janardan. I get his pills together, make his meals. I would do the dishes, but they are always gone by the time I go out for them, so I have stopped trying. As in like, it is not like I am sitting around here doing nothing all day. I am capable of doing stuff. Forget that I make dinner for the family four nights a week, in addition to all of Janardan's other meals, forget that I get his medicine, and fetch him everything else he needs. 

I am just sick of being surrounded by people who don't see all that I am doing. Let's just say I am ready to leave here. I will not be sad when this month is over. 

2 comments:

mk said...

I think you're a wonderful wife to Janardan, and don't let anyone tell you differently. I can't wait until you come home and find some sanity again. I hate how these people treat you. I love you, Jennie. It's almost over!!!

Emily W said...

i wont be sad when the month is over either