14 June 2008

Hungry

I am beginning to see a new problem to my food situation. There is food around me, and food that could be eaten, but no food that appeals to me, and so I am not eating. I really want avocadoes, peppers, or tomatoes. Like, tomatoes are one of the backbones of my diet. I don't really know how to cook without them (overstatement).

The problem, though, comes in my motivation to go to the grocery store. At home, I would feel motivated, because I was the only person shopping and cooking, so if I didn't have the food I wanted to cook, neither Janardan nor I would cook. With indignation, I went shopping twice, but now my indignation has faded, and Janardan is being fed, so I am unmotivated to go shopping, but also unmotivated to eat the food that exists in the house.

Though now I am remembering that I have stowed away in the pantry some balsamic vinegar, one food I feel great passion for. It is best with tomatoes, but I am sure I can do something good with it. Anything with basalmic vinegar can taste good. So thank you blog, you have inspired me to eat.

No comments: