21 September 2008

I'm Back

So going to New York was really good. Like I got a flavor for real life again. But now I am back here, and I feel like I am back to being oversensitive and caring too much about inconveniencing people etc. But I am glad I went to New York, besides for the awesome 10 days I had, but because it has left me with the impression that there actually can be an end to this experience, that 45 days will tick down, and I will get to pack up our car and we will leave. Having an apartment that we know we are going to be living in is probably helping with that as well. 

On another note, there has been a study showing that the brains of vegetarians shrink faster than that of non-vegetarians. So, go meat eating!

Anyway, so I am back, and already facing the weird drama associated with feeding Janardan. And feeling more like a nervous wreck, and you know, being generally more nervey. So there you go. But, there is light at the end of the tunnel - by which I mean - there is an end to the tunnel. 

4 comments:

Emily W said...

Yay for New York sewing trips, and yay for new apartments that rock!

I was looking at the sunlight and I think if we do planters all along the side of the house it gets lots of sun light there, like really really good, if only it wasn't concrete :(

mk said...

Brains shrink? Like, is this a disease, or do all brains just ... shrink?

Jennie said...

I think all brains shrink. I don't really know.

Max and Deanna said...

Glad you had a great time in New York. I'm always excited when I get visits from one or more of my daughters.